“You know that feeling you get when you connect with an old friend and everything clicks into place and you start right where you left off—that’s our experience with this year’s Pivot, except with an extra dose of adrenalin and blistering big air sends.” - The Kiteboarder
A perfect alliance between design and quality, the Pivot provides just the right balance of performance and versatility. Two-time King of the Air Champion and 2021 Big Air Kite League winner, the Pivot continues to lead the charge in freeride, surf, foil, and big air disciplines. The Quad-Tex ripstop material is durable, delivering a lighter and more responsive kite. For additional reinforcement, we’ve added Dacron on the wingtips with a double ripstop design on the trailing edge. For those in search of an extra boost of adrenaline, the Pivot is the perfect kite.
- Power Lock Bridles - An additional bridle point has been added to support the center of the kite to lock the arc of the kite under heavy loads. The wing tips remain the same so that the kite can be free to react and make pivotal turns
- Bridle Adjustment Setting - This adjustment setting allows you to fly a bigger kite in higher winds comfortably and with control
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric - The Quad-Tex Ripstop fabric is an extremely durable material, creating a strong and stiff canopy. Quad-Tex withstands punishing conditions while maintaining high-performance characteristics over the long term
- 2-Ply Trailing Edge - The 2-ply trailing edge buffers and disperses canopy flutter to reduce wear on the kite and enhance its durability
- HT Plus Seam - Our high-tenacity thread strengthens the leading edge along the seam, allowing you to confidently inflate your kite to a higher pressure for better flying performance
- Molded Strut Ends - The molded strut ends provide additional reinforcements to protect the struts from natural wear and tear
- EVA Bumpers - The bumpers protect the canopy from wear and tear during inflation, launching, and landing
- Aramid Patches - Provides protection and reinforcement to the seams on the leading edge
- SureLock Valve - Streamlined valve and pump hose locks to the valve
- One Point Inflation System - Our one point inflation system provides quick and easy inflation and deflation of the kite
- Diagonal Load Seam - Distributes kite tension for a more powerful and well-balanced kite
- Progressive Profile - Evolving the profile along the wingspan allows the center sections of the kite to generate power while the flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning
- Radial Segmented Arc - Short linear segments accurately form the kite's arch - the kites have multiple panels to reduce sharp edges on the kite’s arc
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.