- Double impact Polycarbonate polarized lenses, fuse multiple layers of lamination into one tough lens with superior optical qualities.
- Hard Coating, Tinting, Polarized, UV Absorbing and Impact Resistance layers deliver outstanding protection from glare, impact and harmful UV rays.
- PC,w/8c cat.3 Smoke UV100% Protection/CE with ATOM Polarized system lens .
- HYDROPHOBIC, OLEOPHOBIC coating- water repellent.
- Grand vision one lens with 8 base curve radius. Huge visual area.
- Scratch resistant coating.
Eyes and Face Protection
- Comfortable Anti Impact Nose pad.
- Hydrophilic Rubber Grips on the nosepad and temples to ensure a secure fit, even when wet.
- Shock absortion rubber all around the frame.
- Clip-on for prescription lenses (optional).
- CE EN ISO 12312-1:2013
- USA ANSI Z80.3. and ANSI Z87.1-2003
- AS/NZS 1067:2003
- Grimalid TR90 Lightweight material for flexibility and flotation.
- Air Chambers into the temples for improve floating even in the worst situations.
- Additional Yellow Foam tube floater.
- Two different locking systems:
- Adjustable security elastic strap. Suggested locking for dynamic movements while practicing xtreme sports (kitesurf, windsurf,…..)
- Ideal to be used with helmets.
- Standard configuration secured by Safety cords in the air chambers temples. Suggested for any type of sport activity.
- The Neoprene retainer necklace (optional) will give you an extra security, preventing to lose your sportshades whichever is the locking system you use.
- Structure designed to allow constant ventilation that helps to evacuate steam against fogging.
- Air vents between lens and frame.
- Air vents between frame and shock absortion rubber.
- Air vents between shock absortion rubber and face.
- The lens is rippel treated to help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and to makes water pearl off.
EVA case & microfiber cleaning bag
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.